Sunday 11 August 2013

Launch date is closing in!

Just a quick update to indicate that I’m still here!

The draft is sitting with a select few proofreaders for review and comment, as well as checking over the all important grammar and spelling.  Everything is on schedule.

Added to this, I have been making preparations for a possible launch party on the 31st August 2013.  All being well this launch party will take place on the evening of the 31st with some food and drink, an interview with me as well as a raffle and the reading of an extract from the new book.  It should be a fun night once all is organised.

In preparing for this night, I have placed an order for some business cards with some rather nice custom graphics, as provided by Mat my illustrator.  They look the business and I hope to get them sometime this week.

I also put in an order for a couple of small posters to the ‘Zip Posters’ web company.  They too should be with me this week.

So its all go and I’m thoroughly looking forward to finally releasing the new book for you all.  Till launch day!

No comments:

Post a Comment